Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Cheeseheads


This picture of my wife (Kay, the tall one!) was the most fun I ever had taking a picture. The place was Tthe Pettit National Ice Center in Milwaukee. The picture was taken late in the day after the completion of The InStep Icebreaker Indoor Marathon Relay. We had just taken a picture of my relay team and Kay said, “Hey! Take my picture up there!” As she jumped up to the top of the podium, a bunch of small children ran up and started climbing the podium too. I knew potentially a great picture opportunity was near, but could we get all of these crumb-crunchers to stand still and look at the camera and, if we could, how long would they stay that way? Then, in a brief moment, they all looked towards the camera and I snapped it. Perfect! I also had to combat my own laughter as I was chuckling the whole time they climbed up.
Let the parents know if you recognize any of these kids. We don’t know any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment